|Pajama Sam's Games to Play on Any Day|
|Publisher(s)|| Humongous Entertainment (2001)|
Tommo, Inc. (2014)
|Release Date(s)||November 7, 2001|
|Platform(s)|| Windows 95 - Windows 8.1|
System 7 - Mac OS 9.2.2
|Input device(s)||Keyboard and Mouse|
Pajama Sam's Games to Play on Any Day is a spin-off game developed by Humongous Entertainment and released in 2001 for Windows and Macintosh.
Pajama Sam is bored on a rainy day, so he decides to play a board game, but his favorite one is on the top shelf. Sam attempts to climb up to reach it, but falls back on a pile of other board games and lands in a strange world where he can play 8 classic games and 2 puzzle games.
- Goody Goody Gumdrops (Reversi/Othello)
- Jumping Beans (Checkers)
- Fans and Teleporters (Chutes and Ladders)
- Rock Pile (Mancala)
- Happy Fun Squares (Lines and Boxes)
- Four Cheese Pizza (Trival Pursuit)
- Cheese and Crackers (Tic-Tac-Toe)
- Concentrate! (Memory Game)
- Puzzle Games
- Unlike most of the games being developed by Humongous Entertainment, this is the first one to have the audio playing at a sample rate of 22,000 Hz (22 KHz). Thus the fact that the audio of Pajama Sam: Life Is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff! and Putt-Putt: Pep's Birthday Surprise uses the same frequency.
- This game appears to be the rarest in the history of Humongous Entertainment.
- The aspects of this game are similar to the Fun Pack series games.
- This is the last Pajama Sam game to have the voice talent of Pamela Segall.
- The game was released after Atari's takeover.
- "Come back Soon!" (quitting)